Friday, 16 March 2007

Hi Folks

Two questions
1) has anyone any experience of teaching 'tables' to adult students? Good or bad?

2) I need some help with Audacity, to produce a podcast. Any volunteers?

(I know, its want, want, want from me)

Speak to you soon

Barbara

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Barbara

No to the first questions about tables.

I'm happy to give you any help with Audacity. Just let me know what you want.

KazG

Barbara said...

Thanks again Karen, just been experimenting with Audacity, and have managed to do what I needed, will show you on Weds.

I looked at your things on the blog and gave feedback to both you and Paul, but I don't know if either of you picked them up or received them.

See you soon

Barbara

Anonymous said...

Now who's talking!
Come on Karen and Paul, check them Blogs.

Anonymous said...

Did check and replied back to the comments - come on Dave you will have to do better than that to catch me out!!!!!

Cheers Barbara

Anonymous said...

I am a muppet!
Next time I'd better check first.
Dave

Barbara said...

Dave

What are you doing posting comments at 06.41!!

Barbara

Von Kubler said...

Hi Babs

after your Coke & Mentos YouTube comments in class I found these online.

Geyser Tube

Von Kubler said...

There's more......

Buy a Geyser Tube at Firebox

Best Backyard Science
Mentos Geyser Tube

Make Magazine Make: Geyser