Wednesday, 24 January 2007

I think that I have just set up this blog. Is there anyone out there to respond and let me know?

15 comments:

Pashby said...

Well Barbara you have well and truly setup your site. Looks nice and once it starts running with posts and blogs etc will be useful to you and your friends

Paul

Anonymous said...

Hooray!
Well done Babara.
Dave

Anonymous said...

Wow Barbara - I'm impressed - you have redeemed yourslef.

Go to my blog site, I have made a nice button especially with your name on it.

KazG
:)

Anonymous said...

Karen you're on FIRE.
Comeon Barbara download that clait stuff.

Anonymous said...

I think Barbara has been abducted by Aliens.

What do you think Dave!

KazG

Barbara said...

Hi Karen, just looked at the downloads, thanks for the clait stuff. Really liked your videos, is there any sound or is it just video?

Barbara

Anonymous said...

Way to go Barbara. No sound on video, sorry.

I hope this is the start of things to come Barbara. I've really got the bug, I've even missed Corrie tonight :)

KazG

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

I'm trying to post a link to teacher net. Here goes...
http://publications.teachernet.gov.uk/default.aspx?PageFunction=productdetails&PageMode=spectrum&ProductId=DFES-00097-2007&

Dave

directlearn said...

Hi Barbara

Just making contact.

KarenD

Anonymous said...

How's the learning theory research going? Have you discovered any useful links?
The wiki awaits your entry..
Dave

rosekreative site2 said...

Hi Barbara

I had originally chosen this template! How are you finding your blog? You've got loads of posts, thats a very good sign.

Rosemary:-)

Barbara said...

Hi Rosemary tried to send you a reply but not sure if this will reach you from here. If not how do I do it?

regards

Barbara

Anonymous said...

Barbara. Have you thought of creating a blog for your induction in September. Online resources and examples with comments from past students.
Dave

Natures boy said...

Thanks for your kind words Barbara. You are most welcome to use my Photos, any time, anywhere. If you want any more you only have to ask. I have loads more.
Cya blah blah.
Ste K.